Looking to implement structured interviews?
Research shows structured interviews are more reliable measures of whether or not candidates are going to be able to succeed in an organization. Structured interview processes also reduce personal bias and ensure that all candidates are evaluated according to the same rubric. Download our free structured interview guide and pass it out to your hiring managers to ensure an accurate, streamlined hiring process that gets you the best candidates.
The Guide Includes:
- Five dimensions statistically shown to be indicators of success for every type of role
- List of structured interview questions
- Behavioral interview questions for each dimension
- A scoring guide for candidate responses
- A notes area for hiring managers to leave candidate feedback and scores