We have long believed in the power of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) and how it transforms the way recruiters and hiring managers hire the best candidates possible. Our mission is simple:
“Design software that we’d want to use, sell it how we’d want to buy it and provide the level of support we’d expect as customers.”
This approach has established Newton as an industry leading ATS, now owned by human capital management (HCM) leader, Paycor. With Paycor, we have continued to expand and grow the depth of our product’s capabilities to continue to serve our clients. Our customers are now more empowered than ever to spend less time doing busy work managing systems and more time doing what HR and recruiting professionals do best, working with the people at their organizations to make it a better place for everybody.
Here are some real examples of how Newton not only increases efficiency but also produces the data needed to make better hiring decisions:
“I have used various ATS systems – I found Newton to be the best from an implementation standpoint and extremely user friendly for both the recruiter and hiring managers.”
– Amy from Tampa, FL
“I’m getting nothing but positive feedback from our hiring team and our pool of applicants is more diverse than ever thanks to the auto posting on job boards.”
– Todd from Pittsburgh, PA
“I have been so pleased with how Newton makes my job easier! I’ve cut down the interview set up time by 95%!!!”
– Anna from Arlington, VA
Continued Applicant Tracking Innovation
The work never stops at Newton. We strive to innovate and expand the capabilities of our applicant tracking system on a daily basis. Taking product feedback and suggestions directly from our customers has allowed us to build a much more robust and dynamic ATS that fits the ever changing needs of our customers. Here are just a few of the ways our customers find value in Newton’s ATS:
- Data and Analytics At Your Fingertips – Newton gives you the tools you need to improve your hiring processes through a fully featured analytics dashboard. By giving you access to the data behind your hiring you can make more educated hiring decisions, remove bottlenecks, and streamline your process.
- Privacy Enhancements – From EEO collection to GDPR regulations, it is paramount to make sure you are compliant throughout your hiring process. Newton’s built-in privacy tools help you to remain GDPR compliant.
- Clear and Concise Interview Scorecards – Gain more insight into not only your candidates but hiring managers as well, so you can pinpoint the best identifiers of talent that fit your organization.
- Stay On Top of Agency Submitted Candidates – With our agency manager feature you can immediately identify agency submitted candidates and manage representation decisions without having to leave Newton.
- Meet Your Candidates Where They Are – Post your jobs for free to LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed through Newton so you get the most eyes possible on your open positions.
These are just a few of the ways Newton provides you with the most useful and complete applicant tracking system on the market. Stay tuned for more exciting product updates in the months to come.
Unparalleled Customer Support
Of course, all of the cool features in the world mean nothing when you don’t know how to properly use them or hit a roadblock in your recruitment tool kit. One thing that sets Newton apart from larger tech giants is our exceptional level of customer support.
When you choose to buy Newton and become part of the Paycor ecosystem, you will immediately see that you aren’t just another “recruiter seat” or “user” in the system. After finishing a quick and easy onboarding process, you get ongoing support so you can take full advantage of your applicant tracking system.
Additionally, our services team regularly hosts Expert Session Webinars to give you the lowdown on best practices, industry trends, and brand new features in Newton. Our on-demand support/training video content is offered for free along with personalized, live hiring manager training to ensure your employees can adopt Newton quickly and easily.
And did we mention that when you pick up the phone and give us a call you will always be connected with a real human? Not many companies can still say that, and we are extremely proud of the level of support we are able to provide our customers. Our tireless customer support team works around the clock (except for their need for “sleep”) to make sure you are taken care of.
Not Sure if You Need an ATS?
Bringing any new piece of technology into play is a big decision. Ensuring that you not only need that software but also that it is the right software for the job is an important decision. To decide whether an ATS is something that would benefit your company, ask yourself if you struggle with any of the following hiring tasks:
- Keeping track of job applicants and resumes
- Scheduling interviews and following up with candidates
- Collecting interview feedback from your team
You’re not alone. In fact, these are just 3 of the 13 most common symptoms that plague every recruiter and hiring manager. Check out our complete guide on the 13 signs of an inefficient hiring process and find out how you can avoid these pitfalls and take your recruitment process to the next level.GET THE GUIDE