Improve Your Candidate Experience While Requesting Additional Information from Candidates in Newton
We are excited to announce the release of our Information Request feature! Employers can use Information Request to collect additional information from candidates after they’ve applied for a job. There are several benefits to Information Request, the major one’s being:
- Simplifying your application process
- Increasing your application rates
- Collecting additional, more detailed information from candidates
- Maintaining EEOC and OFCCP compliance
How Does Information Request Help Me?
1. Simplify your application to create a Better Candidate Experience and Drive More Applicants.
If your application takes longer than 10 minutes to complete, 50% of applicants won’t finish it. With Information Request, ditch the lengthy application and only require the information essential to the job. Once candidates have applied and are in Newton, use Information Request to have them complete a more comprehensive application and collect information like:
- Specific experience with certain tools or applications
- And so on…
2. Request Additional Information from Existing Candidates in Newton
Often, you will have candidates in Newton that have not completed a full application:
- Candidates sourced online
- Candidates from career fairs
- Candidates sent to you by recruiting agencies
With Information Request, you can go back and request that these candidates complete one of your pre-set applications or minimum qualification / EEO questionnaires in Newton.
3. Close Compliance Gaps for EEOC and OFCCP
When you have candidates in Newton who have not completed a full application, this puts you at compliance risk. With Information Request, have candidates complete your minimum qualification / EEO questionnaire to maintain compliant hiring practices.
4. Opens the Door for our Enhanced Agency Manager Functionality
Our major release coming this January, Agency Manager, will allow you to:
- Invite agencies you work with to create a free Newton account
- Manage which agencies can work with you in Newton
- Specify which of your jobs agencies can submit candidates for
- Easily collect resumes in from agencies in Newton
Information Request is the bridge to this feature, allowing you to request that agency submitted candidates complete your choice from the following:
- A full application
- An abbreviated / role-specific application
- An EEO Questionnaire
- Minimum Qualification Questions
Watch a Live Demo of Information Request
Interested in learning more about Information Request? Join Newton’s co-founders, Joel Passen and Steve Hazelton, for a live webinar as they unveil the two major new features coming to Newton- Information Request and Agency Manager.