Navigate the Intersection of Talent & Tech with Newton Bootcamp
Hot off the film reel and primed for the big screen, here is the recording from our latest Newton Bootcamp, “Sustainable Growth at the Intersection of Talent & Technology.” In the video, which can be viewed below, Newton Co-founder Joel Passen discusses how to leverage the latest technology and recruiting strategies to become an engaged employer and connect with the modern job seeker.
Key Topics Covered in September’s Newton Bootcamp
- -How We Got Here: The Evolution of Talent Operations
- -The Modern Job Seeker: Rise of the “Connected Candidate”
- -Adaptive Hiring: How to Become an “Engaged Employer”
- –Recruiting the Modern Job Seeker: Rise of the “Connected Candidate”
- –Becoming an Engaged Employer
- –Mobile Revolution Makes Mobile Apply a Must for Employers
- –Complexity in the Application Process Leads to Poor Candidate Experience, High Candidate Drop-Off Rates
- –Using LinkedIn X-Ray Search to Find Top Candidates
- –PwC Study Unveils Cloud Migration of HR Technology
Partner Resources at Indeed
- –Study: Average Time To Complete Online Job Applications?
- –When Data Drives Transformation: Insights From 3 Talent Leaders