Recap of Newton’s June Bootcamp on “The Fundamentals of Recruitment Compliance”
Key Recruitment Compliance Topics Covered During the Bootcamp Were:
- -Affirmative Action Questionnaires
- -Minimum Qualification Questions
- -VEVRAA & 503
- -Reason for Non-Selection
- -Mobile Applications
- -Security and Privacy
- -Reporting – Applicant Flow Logs & Hire / Offer Logs
Hungry for More?
If you are interested in more compliance related resources, check out our articles linked below. Also, feel free to join our Bootcamp mailing list where we will offer you resources to help you improve your hiring practices.
- –Choosing an Applicant Tracking System to Promote OFCCP and EEO Compliance
- –Workplace Compliance Checklist for Small and Medium-Size Employers
Any Recruitment Compliance Related Questions or Tips?
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this Bootcamp or if you have any compliance tips that you would like to share, please do not hesitate to start a conversation with us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook!