Working at Newton Software is a whole different deal. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in creating some of the best-loved business software on the planet. It’s a lot easier to get out of bed when you’re on a winning team and the sky is the limit at Newton Software, makers of the fastest growing applicant tracking software for small and medium-sized businesses.
Join Newton and you’ll be in great company. Here you’ll work with people like you; smart, creative, up for any challenge, and excited about what they do. Forget endless meetings and bureaucracy, things happen fast here and your opinion counts.
Currently, we are looking to hire a Technical Account Manager in our San Francisco office to report to this guy. Specifically, we we’re looking for a motivated, energetic, positive individual, who is interested in a dynamic role wearing multiple hats (yes, you get to do a little of everything). Our ideal employee is someone that has some existing technical skills and wants to leverage them to gain more client facing experience, someone who’s not afraid to get on the horn and solve problems. Ideally, you will have experience implementing / configuring some sort of technology solution, some degree of hands on experience with technology or web development and experience interfacing with customers to address technology related questions and problems.
Here’s what you’ll be asked to do (this is a short list)
- Set-up, configure and test new client instances
- Provide superior first line customer and technical support by email [primary] and phone [secondary] by responding to inbound customer issues and questions
- Create and Add “how to” and “best practice” articles to our client facing Knowledge Base
- Research, test and reproduce software issues reported by our customers
- Implement and maintain hosted web pages on behalf of our clients
- Create HTML based forms based on our clients’ requirements
We’d prefer that you have the following skills. (they’ll make you successful here)
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity with a desire to solve problems
- Strong focus on clients and ability to self-manage multiple projects at once with little or no oversight
- Tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility for changing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all customers [internal and external] up to the executive level
- Attention to detail at all levels of one’s work
- Work hard, play hard and above all else, have fun and love what you do
Technical Skills (stuff that we really look for first)
- Previous experience supporting, using or developing SaaS based technologies
Want to give it a shot? Apply now, we’ll let you know if you are a fit. We use our own recruiting software that makes it easy to get back to every applicant with some closure even if we don’t think you’d be great for this job.