Aside from some minor (but annoying) technical difficulties that occurred as a result of a data center migration (yes, we admit to these things and fix them right the first time), June was the best month ever at Newton Software.
Things are really coming together. Newton adoption rates are through the roof. This is a testament to Steve’s team designing the product to be easy for everyone to use. Companies that never envisioned having hiring managers use an ATS are adding dozens a month. Businesses that used to accept paper applications are using Newton to go digital with our customizable employment applications. And, we’ve partnered with a company that offers pre-employment screening tools, integrating their behavioral testing products into Newton creating a seemless experience for applicants and a clean applicant stream for businesses.
Here are some other June highlights.
- We released over 50 enhancements to the product this month.
- We signed up a record number of customers including some high-profile brands.
- Interest in Newton has never been stronger. More people contacted us this month than ever before. And, we are receiving referrals every week. This is a great sign.
- We were chosen as having the best technology, functionality, and usability in a competition that pitted us against some really established vendors in the applicant tracking space.
- We established 2 new strategic partnerships that we’ll announce in a couple of weeks.
Needless to say, we have quite a bit going on. The other day, Steve and I were talking about customers and the topic of where our customers are located came up. I told him we have customers in places like North Dakota, Utah, New Mexico and up and down both coasts. I don’t think he realized how geographically dispersed our clients actually are. Wait until we hop the pond!
Steve likes maps so the marketing team built him a map of all of our applicant tracking software clients.
View Newton Applicant Tracking Software Customers in a larger map